Tuesday, July 26, 2005

1 week to summer holidays... yeeessss!

After a hectic and chaotic week I´m really looking forward to being of duty for a month.

Theese F****N germans turn me inside out, they make my mood change more often then a moaning boyfriend. But apparently we just lost the contract with them. 26 busses that were booked up for the rest of the seaoned were cancelled today.....
Why!!?????
Maybe it´s because of the rude and ignorant staff that works here (not true) or it could be that they did find a cheaper hotel to put their (the travel agent) complaining guests in.... And that they couldn´t break the contract with us.... so they blew up a very small mistake (not by me, but I had to take the shit when they arrived) to enormous proportions. Now it seems like we didn´t follow up the contract in our hands, so we broke the agreement..... BULLLLLLSHiTTTT!!!!!
WE´d be better of without the germans but in the middle of the season we have loads of empty rooms now.... and how to fill them??!
Yesterday I had to put up with many arrogant and complaining germans that didn´t att all show me some compassion what so ever.... Like if I´m some wizard that can by magic build 2 new doublerooms on a hand... *weren´t the witch hunts major in Germany
once?


 

*
I was crushed yesterday, Brain Mal Function, and the shit I had to put up with I wouldn´t even wish my enemy.... And who got the shit of our manager today.... ME.... I did what I could do, the situation would have been a lot worse if i hadn´t found out that loads of rooms were missing from the name list of that bus.... that would really have put in an institution last night...
Why do I feel like i have to solve problems thats been made by a lazy staff....
And why do i feel like I´m getting shit for it....
But why do I feel like hanging myself right now......????

3 Comments:

Blogger Martini said...

Sounds like a rough day......

3:44 AM  
Blogger emma said...

jennie varför har du en så läskig bild blir ju rädd.. uschh!
//emma

1:59 PM  
Blogger Jennie said...

emma:
Bilden är lika läskig som tyskarna, desutom så visste jag att du skulle störa dig på den=)

To the rest:
A bad day, a bad weekand a bad month.... I hate germans, why terrorize the US and the UK, why not Germany instead.....

They are not polite,they are misfits.... didi Itell you I hate them....

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home