Sunday, July 31, 2005

...the half blood prince...


I´ve only got a few pages left and I must say... Harry Potter is awesome!!
But like any other thing that has any kind of influence in my life this really affects me in the worst way ever...



I go around work doing this and that, telling myself: "This would have been so much easier for Harry Potter".
Like the other day when I was reloading spoons in the cabinet, I could actually se them sort of flying in there by them selves. But I realized that it was just my imagination playing tricks (hallucinating). But even my speech and thaughts have changed... suddenly everything is very serious or very funny... (I should not have taken those pills).

In the end this might have been the perfect way of handling the last few weeks bad incidents.
And maybe fantasy is what makes us stick trough the day.
Quote of the moment:
"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humour to console him for what he is."
Francis Bacon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home