Monday, August 29, 2005

As always....

How come I´m the one who gets blamed....


Why does´nt folk realize it´s better to stick to their own story and stand up to it. I´m sick and tired of always being played (or at least people try to play me). Shut your mouth if you can´t be correct.








Now I know why ....
I know why you can´t teach old dogs to sit....
No matter the effort you put down to it they won´t learn.

Obviously you think you can depend on your family. That´s bull. Family can also be backstabbing you. Likely enough if the family consists of ostriches and chickens. (metaphor)

Religion is not the main reason of warfare, family tiffs are.

Just one thing:
My opinions are my opinions. Unless they´re told by my mouth they aren´t my opinions.


Present mood: Always cross a vampire, never moon a werewolf.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Martini said...

Wow...very intense blog.

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home