Saturday, September 17, 2005

Just like the tide´s rollin in.....

Can´t believe the dilemma of being sane...
How can one be normal and perfect... and sane...
Impossible...

Here I am...
I feel like a normal girl with an abnormal mind and heart..
And yet people comes to think of me being unserious..
No question about it... I´m one of the most serious human being that I know..
Is it that childish to add some amusement to reality, or what?

With a sense of humour, although a dry one, I´m at least happy to see a new day rise..
Unlike others that starts planning their whole lifetime at sunrise every day...(metaphore)
You create your perfect surroundings, perfect in your eyes might not be in mine...
I won´t judge your illusion..
I´m all occupied in my own..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home